For finishing medical school my parents gave me the most amazing gift ever: I could choose my very first camera! After a long research period, I chose a Nikon D5300. There is a tremendous variety of cameras these days, so I will share all its qualities that made me choose this one.
Before this goes any further, I have to say, this is not a sponsored post (although, if someone at Nikon wants to find me, here I am… :D).
So back to the camera:
- D5300 has a very high image quality (24.2 megapixel sensor).
- It has a vari-angle LCD monitor.
- It not only connects easily with smart devices…
- … but has a GPS function too.
- It records in full HD.
- It has a built in flash.
- It has a rechargeable battery with long battery life.
- It has high-fidelity audio control and built-in stereo microphone.
- It has various special effects: Night vision, Color sketch, Toy camera affect, Miniature affect, Selective color, Silhouette, High key, Low key and HDR painting.
- It has in-camera editing functions.
- Various Nikkor lenses and Speedlight can be attached to it.
In addition it came with an 8 GB memory card, an 18-55 VR and a bag.
For more information about this devide click here!