Not long ago, one of my favourite Youtubers answered the question ‘Who are the 5 people you really want to meet?’ in her video and it got me thinking (more than I want to admit,acutally…). I just couldn’t make it to 5 people, so I chose 10 at the end, and to make it even more interesting, I chose people who are unfortunately not with us today.
- Annie Leibovitz: she is my favourite photographer in this whole world. All her photos have a special colour palette and a great sense of humour and creativity. I love everything she does!
- Loius XIV: Le Roi-Soleil, I want to ask him about his reign and how he built the wonderful Versailles.
- Ralph Fiennes: Heathcliff, Lord Voldemort, Charles Dickens… this guy can play anyone!
- Dan Brown: I read all his novels, still he manages to surprise me and I just can’t put his books down. I’m really excited for his next novel, The Origin, that takes place in Barcelona (faith, isn’t it?).
- Mayim Bialik: real life neuroscientist, actress, mother, who still has time to make Youtube videos about serious things that concern many people. (And a little secret: the most precious autograph I have is hers!)
- Leonardo da Vinci: the greatest polyhistor of all time! I love all the mystery that surrounds this man.
- Audrey Hepburn: my true style and movie icon, I just admire her.
- Christopher Nolan: the man who gave humanity Inception, The Prestige, The Dark Night and Memento. Need I say more?
- Elon Musk: although I’m not a space junkie, this man inspired me to work hard at anything to do. I’m certain, that he will make this world a better place (or move humanity to Mars, at least).
- Jane Austen: I want to ask what inspired her to write Pride and Prejudice, which Sheldon Cooper called ‘a flawless masterpiece’.
Oh my God, I read it all back! It would be such a party!!