When I was a teenager I was very fond of writing diaries. In the spirit of this I made New Year’s resolutions at the end of every single year. Of course I couldn’t achieve all of them and it made me sad and it felt like I was not successful that year at all. Time went by and I gave up this habit and started to despise who were proudly saying what they wanted to do at New Year’s parties . Although I’m still not making strict resolutions anymore I want to list all the things I want to do according to photography. The duration of these doesn’t matter and even if these are not going happen at all I will not be sad. Taking pictures become a part of my life and every second of it gives me great joy.
- I would like to read more books and newspapers about photography and make reviews and tips about them on this website. Just like this.
- If I’ve got time maybe even attend a short course.
- I would love to start doing portraits.I already have some great ideas and I asked the first person to model for me.
- Besides that I want to preserve events that occur in my family and in my town. Festivals, travelling, anything can come.
- I noticed that if I want to become a great photographer, I have to know as much about photo editing as photography itself. So, next would be to learn how to use Photoshop, not only Instagram filters.
- I would like to own a Polaroid camera. Not for special reasons, just for fun.
- And for the last thing, something completely far fetched. If I learned everything I could about photography and I had the money and a great purpose, I would love to buy a drone. They can make amazing pictures (and of course other records) from above. It would be a great way to remember holidays later.